Dave Algoso comments: “The first two reports below resulted from a series of meetings held by the United States Institute of Peace and the Alliance for Peacebuilding; meeting participants came from a range of NGOs, government funders, private foundations, and other agencies. The second two reports deal more with methodological issues”
- Improving Peacebuilding Evaluation: A Whole-of-Field Approach. Special Report by Andrew Blum, United States Institute of Peace, June 2011.
- Starting on the Same Page: A Lessons Report from the Peacebuilding Evaluation Project By Melanie Kawano-Chiu, Summer 2011, Alliance for Peacebuilding
- Measuring peacebuilding: challenges, tools, actions by Svein Erik Stave , NOREF Policy Brief. No.2, 24 May 2011, Norwegian Peacebuilding Resource Centre.
- The Use of Reflecting on Peace Practice (RPP) in Peacebuilding Evaluation by Cheyanne Scharbatke Church, May 2011, CDA Collaborative Learning Projects
PS: See also
- The Evaluation of Storytelling as a Peace-building Methodology. Irish Peace Centres. Experiential Learning Paper No. 5 January 2011
- Challenging the international peacebuilding evaluation discourse with qualitative methodologies. Evaluation and Program Planning. Tobias Denskusa,Institute of Development Studies (IDS), University of Sussex, Brighton BN1 9RE, UK. Available online 10 November 2010.
- Reflections on Peacebuilding Evaluation, Vol. 13, 3/2008, New Routes: A Journal of Peace Research and Action. Peacebuilding Evaluation: From Infancy to Teenager, May I ask, Where is my reconciled heart? Forget Impact: Concentrate on Measuring Outcomes, Circling and Framing Peacebuilding Projects, Demystifying Impacts in Evaluation Practice, Randomisation: A New Approach to Measure Impact of Peacebuilding Interventions, Life & Peace Institute and Evaluation: A Lesson Learnt.
- Evaluation in Conflict Resolution and Peacebuilding. Esra Çuhadar Gürkaynak, Bruce Dayton, Thania Paffenholz. Circa 2008
- ENCOURAGING EFFECTIVE EVALUATION OF CONFLICT PREVENTION AND PEACEBUILDING ACTIVITIES
Towards DAC Guidance. A joint project of the DAC Network on Conflict, Peace and Development Co-operation and the DAC Network on Development Evaluation. Off-print of the OECD Journal on Development 2007: Volume 8, No. 3
- Conflict Transformation and Peacebuilding: A Selected Bibliography. Evaluation of Conflict Resolution and Peacebuilding Initiatives, Catherine Morris. Circa 2007
- Peacebuilding Evaluation Project, Alliance forPeacebuilding. Contents updated July 2011
- A MONITORING AND EVALUATION FRAMEWORK FOR PEACE-BUILDING. European Union Peace and Reconciliation Programme. ©2007 PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Deference, Dissent, and Dispute Resolution:An Experimental Intervention Using Mass Media to Change Norms and Behavior in Rwanda. ELIZABETH LEVY PALUCK Princeton University, DONALD P. GREEN Yale University. American Political Science Review Vol. 103, No. 4 November 2009