Produced by the Value for Money Department, FCPD, February 2009.
>>Full text here<<
“The principal changes to the logframe from the earlier (2008) 4×4 matrix are:
• The Objectively Verifiable Indicator (OVI) box has been separated into its
component elements (Indicator, Baseline and Target), and Milestones added.
• Means of Verification has been separated into ‘Source’.
• Inputs are now quantified in terms for funds (expressed in Sterling for DFID
and all partners) and in use of DFID staff time (expressed as Full-Time
• A Share box now indicates the financial value of DFID’s Inputs as a
percentage of the whole.
• Assumptions are shown for Goal and Purpose only;
• Risks are shown at Output and Activities level only;
• At the Output level, the Impact Weighting is now shown in the logframe
together with a Risk Rating for individual Outputs
• Activities are now shown separately (so do not normally appear in the
logframe sent for approval), although they can be added to the logframe
template if this is more suitable for your purposes.
• Renewed emphasis on the use of disaggregated beneficiary data within
indicators, baselines and targets.”