Date: August 21-2, 2009
Venue: Claremont Graduate University, Southern California
Professional Development Workshop Series
Claremont Graduate University is proud to offer our annual line-up of acclaimed workshops for professionals, academics, and students who seek to hone their research and evaluation skills. Presenters from across North America will gather in beautiful Claremont, California, to teach participants from academia, research institutes and think tanks, for-profit and not-for-profit organizations, and the public sector. As always, this year’s series offers several new workshops as well as long-standing favorites.
Each workshop lasts one full day. Workshops in this series have consistently sold out in previous years, so save your seat in the workshops of your choice by registering online today.
|Registration: On-Site Workshops||About the Online Offerings|
We will be offering one workshop each day via live webcast in a state-of-the-art virtual classroom environment. The virtual classroom offerings will include interaction with the live presenter and participants. Anyone with a high-speed internet connection, computer speakers and a microphone is able to participate. Use of a webcam is encouraged for maximum interaction.
The live webcast offerings will include:
- Friday, August 21:Basics of Evaluation & Applied Research Methods (Donaldson & Christie)
- Saturday, August 22: Practical Program Evaluation: A Program Theory Approach (Chen & Donaldson)
- Sunday, August 23: Utilization-Focused Evaluation (Patton)
- Monday, August 24: Empowerment Evaluation (Fetterman)
- Tuesday, August 25: Meta-Evaluation: A Checklist Approach (Scriven)
- Wednesday, August 26:Using Technology to Enhance Applied Research and Evaluation (Donaldson & Azzam)