Date: 8 October, Time: 13.30 to 17.00
Venue: VSO International, Carlton House, 27A Carlton Drive, Putney SW15 2BS, London, UK
Topic: Managing Partnerships: what does it mean for quality and effectiveness?
Many INGOs operate in partnership with national and local NGOs. The tools we use to manage these relationships have a major effect on everyone involved, and the effectiveness, quality and relevance of our work. This session will offer an opportunity to engage with two initiatives which focus on making these relationships work better.
- Tracey Martin will present the Barefoot Collective’s approach to supporting organisations to develop their potential to bring about change.
- Natalia Kiryttopoulou will share Keystone Accountability’s feedback surveys which help organisations understand how partners perceive their work.
These approaches present exciting challenges to the way that we manage performance and measure results with partners. Come along to join the discussion!
This is an open event, for BOND members and others. Please pass this invitation on to others who may be interested.
BOND members can reserve their place online at http://groups.bond.org.uk Click on the ‘Quality Group’ then ‘Meetings’.
Non- members should send an email Ivan Kent at email@example.com .
Follow the links below to find out more about these presentations:
- The Barefoot Guide at www.barefootguide.org
- KeystoneAccountability at http://www.keystoneaccountability.org/services/feedbacksystems
- you can also try the Keystone Feedback at: http://feedback.keystoneaccountability.org/