Please note: When you visit the SlideShare website to see these slideshows you can view these presentations on screen, or download them (in some but nor all cases). You can also make public comments on any of the slides that you see, using the Comment box under the screen.
- Three presentations on DFID’s newly established Independent Advisory Committee on Development Impact, by David Peretz, Chair of IACDI; Robert Picciotto, Committee member, and Nick York, Director of Evaluation, Department of International Development. July 2008
- Over 30 slide presentations were recently uploaded to slideshare.net from the MEASURE Evaluation Symposium that was held earlier in 2008. They can be found at http://www.slideshare.net/measureevaluation. (Thanks to Leah Gordon for this information)
- Markets and Livelihoods Programme: Impact Assessment Framework. Training materials for practitioners (Working Draft, Version 4. May 2008). Produced by Practical Action. 49 slides. Contact person: Lucho Osorio (email@example.com)
- Outcome Mapping for Insight to Impact Meeting. Produced by ODI, London. 2008. 41 slides
- Kirk Patrick’s Level of Evaluation. An approach to the evaluation of training. 2007. 20 slides
- The 2006 Basic Necessities Survey. A repeat survey of households that were originally surveyed in 1998/9, in Can Loc District, Vietnam. The Basic Necessities Survey (BNS) is a simple and innovative method of measuring poverty, producing results that are easy to analyse and easy to communicate. Produced by Rick Davies, October 2006.
- Online Logic Model training: an audiovisual presentation by Usable Knowledge, USA Twenty minutes long, with a menu that can be used to navigate to the sections of interest (2006)
- The Logical FrameworkApproach and the writing of proposals 75 slides. March 2003
- Beginners Guide to the Logical Framework Approach. BOND. 8 slides. March 2003.
- UNDP Egypt’s Results Oriented Project Management System (ROMPS) 28 slides. Circa 2002
- Comparison of LogFrame matrix requirements of six donors. 7 slides.
- Introduction to Participatory Project Planning. 21 slides
If you have a presentation on monitoring and evaluation issues that you think visitors to the MandE NEWS website would like to see, then upload it to www.slideshare.net then send me (Rick Davies) the link to that presentation. I will then list it here, so others can find it.
PS1: You can add an audio track to the presentation very easily. Use open-source Audacity to record the track in MP3 format, upload it to www.slideshare.net and then follow the easy instructions to link the right bits of audio to the right parts of the presentation. Easy!
Slidecasts (= presentation + audio) from other sources (ODI and…)
- Lines of Argument. Louise Shaxson talked about her experience working with DEFRA to develop and implement a tool called Line of Argument to help incorporate evidence into the environmental policy making process. 13 slides. 2008
- The Outcome Mapping Story. Enrique Mendizabal’s presentation at ODI on a technique that was originally developed at the IDRC but that is now commonly used and promoted at ODI. 41 slides. 2007